A Runner...

Recently I have been getting back (if I can even say that, since the last time I sewed something was in Jr. High!) into sewing.  And no, sewing may not be adventurous to some, it is to me. : )  Anyway, I had some leftover yellow and white fabric that coincidentally would work well with our current living room/dining room color scheme.  I got by with a little help from my friends had some help in creating a runner from my Mom, and since the sewing machine was given to me by my mother-in-law, I would say this was a group effort!  I think it turned out really well.  There was not a lot of fabric, so I placed the runner on top of another runner.  I think it looks really nice.  I also found a pair of vintage milk glass vases at "the special store" (more on that another day) and put some very coordinating flowers in it:


I am pretty excited to find some more fun fabric for more sewing projects that I have in mind...

Comments